Who is the developer?
A Computer Engineer and Developer named Yizack Rangel. Know more about him on yizack.com
Where does the data come from?
The list of countries and territories was generated using the GitHub Copilot AI tool and manually verified with public information on Wikipedia in case of incorrect data generated.
Generated JSON gist on GitHub: countries.json
- Web app developed with Nuxt and Bootstrap.
- Hosted on Cloudflare Pages.
- Most flags were downloaded from countryflagsapi.com. Missing flags obtained from Wikimedia.
- Most country and territory shapes were downloaded from mylifeelsewhere.com.
- Icons from Font Awesome.
- Game was inspired by The Higher Lower Game.
- Android app created using Capacitor.js.
Tracking updates of How Many Times Larger.
- Android: fixed app splash screen.
- Android: Fixed back pressed button.
- Minified code on release to reduce Android app size.
- Android: fixed a bug with navigation controls.
- Fixed a bug on the "Countries" page that caused blank results when filtering by name when the current page was not the first one.
- Fixed a bug on the "Countries" page that caused blank results when filtering by continent when the current page was not the first one.
- Countries list is now paginated to help with performance.
- Added a loading screen when the app is loading.
- Mobile: Fixed an issue that caused the app to not store the highscore when the app was updated.
- A few style changes have been made.
- Android app has been released on Google Play Store
- Transitions between screens have been added.
- More information about the app has been added to the "About" page.
- Grammar mistake in the "About" page has been fixed.
- Android: status color bar in game is now reactive on theme change.
- App is now using Roboto font family.
- Reduced the size of in-game flags on small screens.
- The score number in game now bounces when it is updated.
- Android: status color bar has been added and is reactive on theme change.
- Mobile: on the "Countries" page, searching by name no longer waits for the text field to blur to apply the search filter.
- The logo of the app has been changed.
- Initial release